Product features:1. Preventing safety risks caused by children using motor vehicles;2. This sensor is A multi-point trigger, which requires both front and rear A(green area) and B(orange area) to be occupied by force at the same time and trigger to generaProduct Specification:
Special Test Weight：
Multipoint pressure range:＜50g 100%Non Conductive
Multipoint pressure range:＞200g 100%Conductive
Connector：According To Customer Requirements
Safety Belt Reminder(SBR)
Taxi Automatic Message Accounting System
Sensors For Airbags
1. Preventing safety risks caused by children using motor vehicles;
2. This sensor is A multi-point trigger, which requires both front and rear A(green area) and B(orange area) to be occupied by force at the same time and trigger to generate A switch signal and start the controller to start the vehicle;
3. When A and B are occupied by force at the same time, A switch signal will be sent out to collect and send to the MCU for judgment. Only when someone is occupied can the controller be started to drive the motor vehicle;
4. This sensor can prevent children and children from starting and opening the vehicle caused by safety accidents; (Principle: The children's occupied stressed area is distinguished from the adult's occupied stressed area. The weight of the adult and the pressure of the stressed area will simultaneously trigger the region A and B to generate switching signals, which can be collected and judged for discrimination.)
5. The weight of the child and the pressure generated by the stressed area cannot trigger the signal between A and B at the same time, and the sensor will not be able to give the switch signal to start the vehicle. The distance between the motor vehicle start switch and the seat makes the children and children cannot operate at the same time. The relationship between the children and children is judged by the distance between the sensor and the control switch. Only when the switch signal is generated by the sensor A and B at the same time can the controller be used normally. Therefore, the occupied area of the sensor and the distance between the controller can be linked at the same time, before the motor vehicle can be started.
6. The above methods can prevent the safety risks caused by children and children starting the motor vehicle without permission.