LED car lights refer to car lights that use LEDs (light emitting diodes) as the light source. Because LED has the characteristics of high brightness, rich color variety, low power consumption, and long life, LED is widely used in the automotive field.
Common exterior lights are: headlights, fog lights, license plate lights, reversing lights, brake lights, turn signals, position lights, position lights, parking lights, warning lights and daytime running lights. The light colors of external lamps are generally white, orange, and red; vehicles that perform special tasks, such as fire trucks, police cars, ambulances, and emergency repair vehicles, use red, yellow or blue flashing warning lights with priority to pass. Motor vehicles should participate in safety inspections and comprehensive inspections on time to ensure that the external lighting is complete and effective.
(1) The headlights are commonly known as "headlights" and are installed on both sides of the head of the car to illuminate the road in front of the car. There are two-lamp system and four-lamp system. When the four-lamp headlamps are installed side by side, the one installed on the outside corresponds to the double-beam light of the near and high beam; the one installed on the inside corresponds to the high-beam single-beam lamp. The high beam is generally 40-60W, and the low beam is generally 35-55W.
(2) The fog lamp is installed on the head or tail of the car. In fog, snow, heavy rain or dust, etc., it is used to improve the lighting of the road in front of the vehicle. The power of the LED front fog lamp is 3-5W, and the light color is orange-yellow. The power of the rear fog lamp is 3-5W, and the light color is red to warn trailing vehicles to maintain a safe distance.
(3) The LED license plate lights are installed above or on the left and right sides of the license plate at the rear of the car to illuminate the rear license plate. The power is generally 1-2W to ensure that the words and numbers on the license plate can be seen 20m behind the pedestrian.
(4) The LED reversing light is installed at the rear of the car. When the transmission is in reverse gear, it will automatically light up to illuminate the rear side of the car and warn pedestrians in the rear to pay attention to safety. The power is generally 2-5W, and the light color is white.
(5) Brake lights are commonly known as "LED brake lights". Installed at the rear of the car. When the brake pedal is depressed, a strong red light is emitted to indicate braking. The power is 2-5W, the light color is red, and the display area of the lampshade is smaller than the rear indicator light. In order to avoid the risk of a collision with the car after a large car, the rear window of the car can be equipped with high-position brake lights (LED strips) displayed in rows by light-emitting diodes.
(6) LED turn signal The main turn signal is generally installed on the left and right sides of the head and tail of the car to indicate the driving trend of the vehicle. A side turn signal is installed in the middle of the side of the car. The power of the main turn signal is generally 1-3W, the side turn signal is 2W, and the light color is stray color. When turning, the light is flickering, the frequency is specified as 1.sic.5HZ, and the starting time is not more than 1.5s. When other vehicles need to pay attention to avoidance in an emergency distress situation, all the turn signals can be switched on and flashed at the same time through the hazard warning light switch.
(7) LED position indicator lights, also known as "width indicator lights" and "position lights", are installed on the front, back and sides of the car. When driving at night, the indicator lights, instrument lights and license plate lights will light up at the same time when the headlights are connected. , To mark the shape and position of the vehicle. The power is generally 0.5W-2W. The front position light is commonly known as "small light", and the light color is white or yellow, the rear position light is commonly known as "tail light", and the light color is red; the side light is amber.
(8) LED marker lights are commonly known as "corner lights". Vehicles with an unladen vehicle height of more than 3m should be equipped with marker lights to mark the outline of the vehicle. The power of the position lamp is generally 3W.
(9) The parking lights are installed on both sides of the front and rear of the vehicle. It is required that the light signal can be confirmed 150m away from the front and the rear of the vehicle. The light color at the front of the vehicle is required to be white and the light at the rear is red. When parking at night, turn on the parking lights to mark the shape of the vehicle.
(10) Warning lights are generally installed on the top of the car to indicate the special type of the vehicle. The power is generally 5-10W. Fire trucks and police cars are red, ambulances are blue, and the rotation speed is 2 to 6 times per second; buses and taxis are white and yellow. The empty taxi indicator light is installed on the instrument panel, the power is 3-6W, and the light color is red background and white characters.
(11) LED daytime running lights The daytime running lights installed on the front of the vehicle body are lamps that make the vehicle easier to be recognized when driving during the day. Its function is not to enable the driver to see the road clearly, but to let others know that a car is coming. Therefore, this kind of lamp is not a lighting lamp, but a signal lamp. Of course, the addition of daytime running lights can make the car look cooler and more dazzling, but the greatest effect of daytime running lights is not in aesthetics, but in providing the vehicle's recognizability. Before 2011, Europe will enforce the implementation of daytime running lights for motor vehicles, and LEDs will be more widely used in automobiles.